About the School
Today, Acsenda offers two undergraduate programs: Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Hospitality Management. The Bachelor of Business Administration program includes options for several concentrations, including international business management, marketing management, human resource management, accounting and a general management option. The Bachelor of Hospitality Management program, on the other hand, integrates business courses with international internships in the hospitality industry to prepare graduates for successful careers in management.
Acsenda, unlike other institutions, incorporates certification processes into the learning curriculum. This means that Acsenda students will graduate with the necessary credentials and documentation to pursue the career of their dreams.
Each booking includes the following:
- Medical Insurance
- Books and Materials
Exclusive to GoLearn!
- 2 weeks of accommodation
- Airport Transfers
- Visa Review and Agency Support
- Tour of the City
- SIM Card
The study permit is a document we issue that allows foreign nationals to study at designated learning institutions (DLI) in Canada. You may also need a visitor visa or an electronic travel authorization (eTA).
A study permit is usually valid for the length of your study program, plus an extra 90 days. The 90 days let you prepare to leave Canada or apply to extend your stay.
REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDY PERMIT
You can study in Canada if you:
- Are enrolled at a designated learning institution (DLI)
- Prove you have enough money to pay for your:
- Tuition fees
- Living expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada and
- Obey the law, have no criminal record
- Are in good health and get a medical exam
- Prove to an officer that you will leave Canada when your study permit expires
DOCUMENTS FOR STUDY PERMIT
You need these documents to apply for a study permit:
- Proof of acceptance
- Proof of identity
- Proof of financial support
An Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) is an entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals travelling to Canada by air. … With a valid eTA, you can travel to Canada as often as you want for short stays (normally for up to six months at a time). You do not need an eTA for travel within Canada.
The Visa is very simple to obtain. You need:
- Your passport and a valid credit or debit card
- Access to the online form to apply. This form can’t be saved, so have your information ready!
- Pay $7 CAD for your eTA right after you complete the form
- Get an email about your eTA application. Most applications are approved within minutes
- You may need to submit documents before your application can be approved. You’ll know within 72 hours!
- GoLearn will guide you through every step of this process – talk to us today!