About the College
VGC’s strict hiring policy ensures that our teachers are not only highly qualified, but also committed to helping you accomplish your goals. Our VGC School of English Language is proud of its reputation as one of the most academic language schools in Vancouver. All teachers must have a university degree, a recognized Teaching Certificate and industry-relevant teaching experience.
Our School of International Business boasts a practical curriculum taught by experienced teachers with MBA. VGC recognizes experience and qualifications count when getting taught these practical skills.
VGC International College gets results. We have helped thousands of international students reach their goals. Whether it is a test score, getting a job, entrance into a Canadian university, or just to improve your English, VGC will help you get there. We get results for over 2000 graduates each year.
Cultural Diversity: Become a Global Citizen
At VGC International College we are very proud of our cultural diversity. VGC recruits students from over 85 countries to study in Canada. Your class will be filled with students from diverse backgrounds and cultures, helping you to grow an international network and become a global citizen.
VGC’s School of English Language offers a unique program called Global English (a hybrid of general English and academic skills). You will get the everyday usefulness of general English while developing the specialized skills needed for fluent and accurate business communication or English for academic purposes.
Our School of International Business focuses on the practical skills you will need to not just get a job but be successful in it. The curriculum is designed to be useful in Canada and abroad.
At VGC, we understand each student has different needs and different goals. VGC’s teachers and staff strive to get to know each of our students as individuals. Teachers are aware of your progression and adapt their approach to best guide you through your learning experience.
A True Canadian Experience
Learning English and setting the foundation for your professional career should be an exciting experience that continuously challenges and stimulates you, but most of all it should be fun! At VGC we are proud to have our own event management team that is dedicated to offering you fun activities and tours to make sure you have a unique Canadian experience.
Each booking includes the following:
- Medical Insurance
- Books and Materials
Exclusive to GoLearn!
- 2 weeks of accommodation
- Airport Transfers
- Visa Review and Agency Support
- Tour of the City
- SIM Card
The study permit is a document we issue that allows foreign nationals to study at designated learning institutions (DLI) in Canada. You may also need a visitor visa or an electronic travel authorization (eTA).
A study permit is usually valid for the length of your study program, plus an extra 90 days. The 90 days let you prepare to leave Canada or apply to extend your stay.
REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDY PERMIT
You can study in Canada if you:
- Are enrolled at a designated learning institution (DLI)
- Prove you have enough money to pay for your:
- Tuition fees
- Living expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada and
- Obey the law, have no criminal record
- Are in good health and get a medical exam
- Prove to an officer that you will leave Canada when your study permit expires
DOCUMENTS FOR STUDY PERMIT
You need these documents to apply for a study permit:
- Proof of acceptance
- Proof of identity
- Proof of financial support
An Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) is an entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals travelling to Canada by air. … With a valid eTA, you can travel to Canada as often as you want for short stays (normally for up to six months at a time). You do not need an eTA for travel within Canada.
The Visa is very simple to obtain. You need:
- Your passport and a valid credit or debit card
- Access to the online form to apply. This form can’t be saved, so have your information ready!
- Pay $7 CAD for your eTA right after you complete the form
- Get an email about your eTA application. Most applications are approved within minutes
- You may need to submit documents before your application can be approved. You’ll know within 72 hours!
- GoLearn will guide you through every step of this process – talk to us today!